BE GRATEFUL FOR THE SIMPLE JOYS.


While busily working, the sunshine peeking through the curtains caught my eye and I noticed the leaves of the tree outside dancing against the blue sky. 

What a beauty. 

I haven't noticed them ever since I moved in this room. I stopped and took this photo. The words of a monk from a TED talk I recently saw crossed my mind as he said that people rush through life that they forget to stop and look and be grateful for what they have. To be grateful even for the little things. 

I am grateful for this moment and all moments like this. And this--being grateful--fills me with so much happiness. Being happy can be really this simple. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I LEARNED TO SEW AND MAKE BASIC PATTERNS.

EASY, BREEZY MATERNITY DRESS

MY TEACHER'S DRESS